Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Don't Get Your Tinsel in A Tangle




I saw the most awesome sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch over the weekend and just knew I wanted to create a card with it. This card (almost) turned out like I pictured in my mind. I used this sketch:

 
I am entering this card in the CAS(E) This Sketch CTS #235
and
the Muse Christmas Vision August Challenge


This card was inspired by the fabulous penguin card of Cornelia's.

And lastly, I am entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Add a Sentiment Challenge

Thanks for stopping buy....I hope your week is productive.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Such a sweet image and a wonderful design!! Too cute!

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Super cute take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Isn't it fun if a card turns out the way you had envisioned it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...