Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Guest Designer at TN Time With Lisa and Lori


I am so excited today to be the guest designer for the TN Time With Lisa and Lori Challenge. I was given this awesome sketch form Lisa to work with:


Here is the spread I did with the sketch:



We are picking up our little French Bulldog puppy this weekend and these were a couple of pictures that the breeder sent me. We have not named her yet. We have a list of names but want to meet her first and then pick a name. Personally my favorites are Muffin, Pickles and Shortcake....maybe I am just hungry! lol


Lori's challenge was to PICK 3 items from the following list to include on my spread. 

1) hearts 2) die cuts/ephemera 3) tag(s) 4) banner(s) 5) flower(s) 6) label(s) 7) polka dots 8) stamps 9) washi tape.  You can use other items as well but you must use at LEAST 3 items from this list.
I actually used 4 items:
1.) Hearts
2.) Banners
3.) Die cut (I actually made a die cute of a French Bulldog to add to my spread)
4.)Stamps

This is a really fun challenge and I encourage you to check out
and
Lori's Blog My Happy Life

There is lots of inspiration from these two talented ladies and if you link up an entry, you could win a prize. It is always fun to be able to enter two challenges with one project. Thank you very much ladies for having me be your guest this month.

That is it for now....Thank you for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~





2 comments:

  1. Sandi this spread is so adorable! I can't wait to see more spreads with your sweet puppy!! What fun you will have picking a name...I love Shortcake the best but I am sure you will pick the perfect name for her once you meet. Thank you for being our Guest Designer this month and for playing along with our challenge each month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spread, Sandi! I love your papers and that bulldog die cut. Your little puppy is so stinkin' cute and I can't wait to see more of her! I like all the names you have come up with and I'm sure the perfect one will reveal itself once you get to know her! Thanks so much for being our guest designer for us this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...