Friday, September 6, 2019

Time For A Cuppa



I love coffee and I love making cards so it is natural that I would love making coffee themed cards. For this one I used a bunch of layered small die cuts from my Cocoa Daisy September Traveler's Notebook kit. I added some white paint spatters and a very old postage stamp chipboard frame from my stash.

I used the September card sketch from Stick It Down:


That is about it for now. I hope to be back this afternoon with a Christmas card to share.

Happy Friday!
~~Sandi~~



5 comments:

  1. I love your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creative, I love your card. Your paint splattering and layered coffee embellishments are wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all things coffee theme and this card is not exception.Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and not just because its got a java theme! ;-) Thanks for joining us over at the SID blog .

    Monica- DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love all the elements especially the frame. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...