Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Thanks A Latte




Working to build up my stash again and I thought it would be a great idea to have some thank you tags to add to a quick gift to thank someone for their kindness. The first stamp set I reached for when I saw the Anything But A Card Challenge at Your Next Stamp was one of my favorites....this adorable girl is Ellie from the Ellie Loves Lattes stamp set.

I am also entering this card in the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #477 -- Food And Drink

That is it for now.....we survived Hurricane Dorian but now for the big job to get the house/back patios put back together.

Thanks for stopping into check out my blog.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Aww.. isn't this the cutest tag! What a lovely and delightful creation. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image! She is so cute as is your tag! So glad you were inspired to join us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...