Friday, September 20, 2019

Trick or Treat





I have started on my Halloween projects....this is my first card with an adorable Newton's Nook stamp set that I got last year and have not inked up until now. I am entering their

I used this sketch from Sketch-n-Scraps Monthly Challenges on FB. The optional twist was to use scallops (which I did)



Thanks for stopping by my blog....it is Friday night and my favorite time of the week. I have 2 full days to spend with my husband. I retired in June but he still is working a few more years so I cherish our time together on the weekends.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! That little "hot dog" image just makes me smile! Thanks for sharing your fun Halloween card with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...