Sunday, May 17, 2020

Bears Family Day


Here is my third page that I created as a Guest Design Team Member for Lasting Memories. The challenge all month has bee Three Things. The three things that I had to use on this week's challenge was gingham/checked or plaid paper, hearts and one or more tags. I loved making this monochromatic page featuring my son and beautiful granddaughters using REALLY old papers from my stash that coordinated perfectly. Don't you love that peach ombre background paper? It is a nearly vintage sheet from Studio Calico.

I used this sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap:


That is it for right now....I am hoping to get into my room and be creative today but I have spent WAY too much time online this morning. Have a wonderful Sunday.

~~Sandi~~

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Sandi! I do love that background paper! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great take on the sketch and love your pretty choice of patterned papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the way you used this sketch. The colors are great. -sharon D/T Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ombre background paper is beautiful, excellent choice! Fantastic work with the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is so pretty, Sandi! I love the papers and colors you have used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap and for being our guest designer at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...