Thursday, May 14, 2020

Hi.....Miss You


I realized that the deadline for this challenge was midnight tonight so I got in my craft room this afternoon and after finishing a layout that I will share tomorrow I worked on this card. I am so happy with how bright and cheery it turned out. I seem to be making and sending a great number of missing you cards lately.....this social distancing is hard on me. I am a very sociable person but I am terrified of this virus so I stay home as much as possible. I will be glad when there is a safe and reliable vaccine available.



I made this card for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge

Paper smooches has the most adorable stamps and dies.....you can check them all out at

I am also entering this card in the 

That's it for now.....time to freshen up the place before the hubby gets home. 

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at the paper Smooches Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...