Friday, May 22, 2020

Hey.....Thanks



You cannot beat Paper Smooches for the cuteness factor. I just love this image.....this birdie looks like my Quaker parrot Max who passed away nearly 2 years ago now. I miss that little rascal. To see all the cute stamps and dies from this awesome company click HERE

I used this sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap:


I am entering this card in the current Paper Smooches Thank You Challenge 


That is it for now. My husband is off today making this a four day weekend for him. So we are going to go out and take a ride down the coast. Take care and stay safe.

~~Sandi~~


6 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. Love the coloring. -sharon D/T Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card definitely has the CUTENESS factor, love it! Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! I love the parrot! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...