Thursday, May 14, 2020

Hippo Bird-day


I love the current challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics challenge blog:


I decided to make a tag. I used all Lawn Fawn patterned papers on it and one of my golden oldie favorites stamp sets....the hippo and birdie from the Year Four Birthday stamp set.

I am also entering this in the Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Week #438 - #439 Challenge

That's it for now. I will be back tomorrow to share a scrapbook page that I am putting the finishing touches on today. Stay safe and healthy.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. this tag is darling!!! love the happy colors!! soooo cute! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute project! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...