Wednesday, December 14, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Tags With a Feminine Twist



Several days ago I was challenged by the foil tag I saw on day #3 of Ellen Hutson's 12 Days of Christmas Tags with a Feminine Twist. I knew I had some foil tags somewhere. I finally found them last night, layered one on top of another and made this tag for my granddaughter's gift card we are giving her. I wish they photographed better but I assure you that double tag behind Santa is foil.


Here is the tag by Joni Nina Andaya that inspired me:


I am also entering this card into the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp Gift It Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by tonight....see you tomorrow night.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Tag. The Santa image is adorable. I am sure your granddaughter is going to love it. Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for playing along SSS Gift it challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...