Sunday, December 25, 2016

Winter Program 2016


My granddaughter recently participated in her kindergarten Christmas/Winter Program.  I missed it of course since I live 1000 miles away but my daughter in law told me that Izzy was adorable and of course I already knew that.  I got a couple of pictures from the evening and had to document the event.

I broke out my Elle's Studio papers and embellishment and found a couple of the very first 3x4 journaling cards that I ever got. They are both on the bottom row with the kraft paper.  I have loved Elle's Studio for a very long time. I used a wide selection of papers and embellishments. Everything on this page (except the rhinestones on the Christmas tree) are from Elle's Studio.  I even used their awesome sketch from December 15th:


I am entering it in the sketch challenge which you can see al the details HERE.
Thank you for stopping by today and Merry Christmas.

~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...