Friday, December 23, 2016

Izzy and Titan Visit With Santa



I sure do miss my family this time of year as they are 1000 miles away from Florida in the Midwest. Scrapping their December activities helps somewhat with that....it makes me feel like I am somehow experiencing it with them just a little bit.  A couple of weeks ago my oldest son Matt took his whole family and their pups to have their picture taken with Santa.  This is a candid shot of just the youngest, our little Izzy and their newest rescue...Titan.

I used this awesome sketch from Laura Whitaker:



I am entering this page in two challenges:


and


Thanks for stopping by tonight....I will have a companion page to this page to share tomorrow with a picture of the whole family, the two dogs and Santa.

Merry Christmas!

~~Sandi~~


9 comments:

  1. Heartwarming picture and layout❤ Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartwarming picture and layout❤ Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much Sandi, especially that large and eye catching title! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colors! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Love the design! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice!!! Thanks fr participating to the CK challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...