Sunday, December 11, 2016

Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop Day #3

 Here I am back to share my card for day #4 of the
Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop.  Check out the blog HERE for tons of inspiration and chances to win prizes from a record number of top notch companies. AND you have all week to enter. The more you enter the better your chances at winning one of the awesome prizes.



I decided today to make a birthday card for a friend who's birthday is in January. She is a
Starbucks Latte lover just like me so the sentiment from My Favorite Things is perfect. Speaking of My Favorite Things, I used their awesome Sketch #310:

Thanks for stopping by tonight....I am hoping to continue making/entering a card every day this week for the blog hop so I hope to see you back here soon.

~~Sandi~~


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card in the red and blue, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I like the red/blue Color combi and the emobssed Background fits great.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. OhMyJingleStix!! I am sure she will love the card, I love your colors on the card and the sketch seems as if it was made just for this card!! Great job and thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes, definitely one of my favorite holiday color combos. This is AWESOME Sandi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and that embossing folder :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so beautiful. I love all the yummy red and blue too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card. The background reminds me of falling snow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! Love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! Love your embossed background and the cup is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...