Monday, December 12, 2016

Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop Day #4


Welcome to Day #4 of the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop. I did something today that is very rare for me....I came home after a typical not-so-fun Monday and I got creative. I hardly ever get creative on a Monday but I am a woman on a mission....I want to have a card to share each day this week for the bloghop and I need just a few more Christmas cards to send out as well. I made my card tall and slim just for something different tonight.




I used some free digitals images from Julee Tilman of Verve Stamps (the coffee/tea cups are from last year) and the sentiment is a current freebie that you can get by clicking HERE

I have already been thinking about what card I am going to make tomorrow and I think I will have a fun one to share so put a note in your planner to stop back to see tomorrow's card. Thanks for coming by tonight.

~~Sandi~~


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and simple Christmas card, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This is adorable Sandi! I never craft after work either...just too tired. This is a fabulous tall card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your project on the WCLBH, such a sweet card, thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the tall and slim style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your long card, so festive with the red and green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. Love the traditional colors & cute tall design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! LOVE the embellishments on your card :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...