Monday, December 26, 2016

Crazy Dogs Christmas Card




Late in the evening of Christmas Eve while watching "It's a Wonderful Life" with my dad, I suddenly realized that although I had made over 50 Christmas cards (beginning in July) I did not make one for my hubby. I had already put my Christmas supplies away and it was approaching midnight so I just resigned myself that Dave was not going to get a Christmas card this year.  But I woke up on Christmas morning at 5:30am and while everyone else was sleeping I made this card for him using scraps from my scrap basket and inking up a stamp from my Crazy Dogs stamp set for the first time.

I used this awesome sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap:



He loved it....being tired last night was worth it.

Thanks for checking this card and my blog out. I hope your Christmas was awesome.

~~Sandi~~


5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love that dog!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card. I JUST LOVE that dog! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that doggie and that plaid paper!! too too cute! thank you so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love that red bow and that doggie is too cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This card make me laugh out loud! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...