Saturday, December 10, 2016

Happy Holidays




I am down to my last few Christmas cards to make and I am savoring it because I really love making Christmas cards. I think they are my favorite thing to craft.  This is just a simple card that I made with the negative space after I die cut a snowflake. I thought it looked pretty with the rhinestones and a small pop of red. I am entering this card in the Baby It's Cold Outside challenge at Connie Can Crop
and



I was inspired most by the picture in the lower right hand corner.

Thank you for stopping by.  Come back tomorrow as I share a card for Day #3 of the Coffee Lovers Winter Bloghop.

~~Sandi~~


7 comments:

  1. Lovely layering! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Ice Inspiration” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment reflected the mood board perfectly! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge, Baby, It's Cold Outside. One lucky winner will be picked at random and we will also select our three favorites. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another pretty card! I love the pop of red! So perfect!! Thanks again for entering at Connie Can Crop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great color combo. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

    Sue - Connie Can Crop DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous CAS card. Great job. TFS and for joining us again at Connie Can Crop for this month challenge "Baby, it's cold outside". Good luck. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! Thanks so much for joining us at Connie Can Crop!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card!! Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...