Saturday, December 14, 2013

Fleas Navidad

 
In honor of all the snow they are getting today up north in my hometown, I have decided to have a snow day today here in Florida. It's flannel jammies and slippers, hot chocolate and papercrafting along with some Christmas gift wrapping while listening to Christmas music. I be a happy girl.  This is my first project that I completed before 10am this morning.
 
 
 
I decided to make another project for the Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect challenge.  I just ADORE this stamp and sentiment and had to make this Christmas card for my niece who runs her own pet-sitting service.  I used the Santa Paws stamp set and the color combo from this inspiration photo:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and if it is cold and snowy where you are I hope you get to stay inside and enjoy it from the warmth of your home.
 
~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...