Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy Christmouse

 
 
 
This photo for the Paper Smooches Picture Perfect challenge has really inspired me today.  I love the red and white color combo with the splash of gray.  It inspired me to create this tag:
 

I added the strip of red to mimic the red ribbon streamers in the inspiration photo.  The grey tag is a recycled tag from something at work.  This stamp from Paper Smooches Santa Paws stamp set had never been inked up....how could that happen???  It is so dang CUTE.  I paper pieced the little Santa hat on the mouse because it just added to the cuteness factor.
 
In addition to the Paper Smooches Picture Perfect challenge I am also entering this cute tag in
 
Thanks for dropping in...enjoy the rest of the weekend.
 
~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Sandi, what a fun tag!! I love your snowflake. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...