Friday, December 13, 2013

You Float My Boat

 
I have said it before and I will say it again....I LOVE anchors.  I love that this summer and even now they are very trendy.  I have bought everything I can get my hands on and can afford if it has an anchor on it.  So last summer sometime I saw this roller stamp with anchors on it and of course I bought it.  And since then (for several months) it has sat in my stash.  That is until recently when Charissa Miller (one of my team members on the Whimsical Twist design team) suggested that we  all use our Glitz roller stamps for a product spotlight.  I had fun making this card.  I used Versmark ink and silver embossing powder for my anchors to make my own background.  I just embraced the wonkiness instead of stressing about getting the anchors to all line up and stamp straight on my cardstock.  I also used my Studio Calico stamp with white embossing powder for the sentiment.  You can see the other projects on the Whimsical Twist blog today.
 
I have another one of these mini rollers from Glitz that has triangles on it and I am already planning a project using that one on a 12x12 layout.  If we would like to pick up a couple we have some in the shop at Whimsical Twist.
 
Thanks for stoppinb by my blog....I am so excited that it is Friday! I hope that even though it is Friday the 13th that it was still a good day for you.  Have a wonderful weekend.
 
 
~~Sandi~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...