Sunday, December 8, 2013

Silver and Gold

 
This card reminds me of that song in the Christmas animated classic "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" called "Silver and Gold"....I can hear Burl Ives singing it in my head right now. LOL
 
I am not a big fan of gold at all but I loved this 4x6 card with the gold embossed stars on it that I got with my Studio Calico Project Life December kit.  I knew it would make a great background for a Christmas card.  It is very pretty in real life....I just wish it had photographed better.
 
I am entering this card at the Frosted Designs Silver and Gold challenge.  You can see all the details HERE.
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog....hope your weekend was lovely.
 
~~SANDI~~


2 comments:

  1. Great clean and simple card! Love the star paper and your silver snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!!!!! Thank you for playing along with us over on the Frosted Designs Blog, Silver and Gold challenge! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...