Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tags and Packages

 
I love paper.  Long before I started scrapping and card making I loved to wrap packages.  I guess that was my first exposure to playing with paper.  This year I decided to make my own tags which is what I will be doing this whole weeknd.  I love making tags because it is a small challenging canvas and I can be thrifty and use up scraps.  I do not mass produce tags...I make each one unique.  Pinterest has some awesome ideas for tags.  I was just checking out some ideas tonight. 
 
Here is my favorite tag that I have made so far:
 

And this is the package that I used it on:
 

 
The package is for my daughter-in-law Amy.  Don't you just LOVE the chalkboard paper that I found at Target???  As soon as I saw it, I knew I would make some matching chalkboard style tags.
 
Here are a few more that I made a couple of nights ago.
 

 
I am entering my chalkboard tag in Pumpkin Spice's Tag challenge
and
What about you?  Are you making your gift tags this year?  If so, leave me a link to your tags so I can check them out.  I love getting new ideas.
 
Merry Christmas!
 
~~Sandi~~


3 comments:

  1. Great tags. The top one is my favorite too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really awesome! I love that you make each one individually (a girl after my own heart!) I really love Abby's, but I think it's because I adore the wood veneer tree, these are all wonderful though! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are just fabulous
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...