Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hi There!

 
I recently bought an inexpensive set of primary colored water colors and broke them out last weekend along with some watercolor paper and played around a little.  I had a blast....so much so that I am going to go buy some more watercolors so I have more of a selection of colors.  Seeing that water colors are so trendy right now I decided to use a couple of my water colors on a card.  I used this sketch from CAS(e) This Sketch:
 

I am also entering this card in Virginia Lui's new challenge blog.  Her first challenge was water coloring which inspired me to open my water colors and play a bit. When was the last time you tried something new and played around a bit?  It's fun and inspires creativity...go ahead and try it!

Thanks for checking out my blog today....have a wonderful day.

~~Sandi~~
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi, I am so glad that you enjoy playing with water-colors! This card really shows how much FUN it is, huh? Love the blue that you did for the background! Your display background is awesome, too! Way to rock this challenge! Thanks for linking up to Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...