Monday, March 17, 2014

Talk Blarney to Me

 
I made this cute little St. Patrick's Day card for my hubby yesterday and he actually laughed out loud when I gave it to him today.  I think he liked it!  I used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches but missed the deadline to enter it over there.
 
I am entering it in Paper Issues newest theme--Count My Lucky Stars and the Simon Says Stamp Monday "Lucky" challenge because I am one lucky gal to be married to this wonderful (and gorgeous) man:
 
 
We have been married nearly 11 years and he still makes my knees weak when he smiles at me.
 
I hope you enjoyed your St. Patrick's Day today and have a wonderful and productive week.
 
~~Sandi~~
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, Sandi! I love that sentiment. Too funny! Thanks for sharing it with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I'm glad that you allowed us to be a part of your celebration. Thanks again! ~Michelle

    By the way...I've been marked to my guy for 25 years and he still makes my knees weak too. Life is good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...