Saturday, March 1, 2014

Nice Rack

 
I just love a good punny card and I have the perfect person in mind to send this card too.  She is a friend of mine for over 40 years and I just know she will get it.  I used a 3x4 card from the Studio Calico February Copper Mountain Project Life kit.  I love using PL cards on my cards....they are the perfect size and make easy work of creating a card.  For the sentiment I used the Basic Grey letters from the same kit.  They were the perfect shade of grey. And speaking of shades of grey....that is the CAS-ual Fridays challenge I am linking this project to.
 
I used the current sketch from CAS(e) This Sketch for my card:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog....hope your weekend is restful and relaxing.
 
~~Sandi~~

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!! Being a Country Girl this makes me SMILE!! =) This would be the PERFECT card for my Mother or little sister!! We are goofy like that too!! There are SO MANY interpretations you could take from this card!! =) and depending on who you send it too!! I LOVE it!! THANKS for sharing and making me SMILE and Laugh today!! I know your Friend will Cherish it!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..seriously fun Sandi!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a fun card Sandi. Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Fabulous card & take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun use of this deer! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...