Sunday, March 2, 2014

Week #7

 
I love Valentine's Day so I was really looking forward to documenting what I call Valentine's Week this year. I gave Dave a little gift and note of my love Monday - Thursday and on Friday her got the gift I bought him which were tickets to the Orlando Solar Bears game on Saturday night.  So between the Olympics and Valentine's Day, my week was full.  Here is the left page:
 

And here is the right page:
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today....I so appreciate you taking the time to check out my projects and I really LOVE it when you leave me a comment.  Leave a link to your blog so I can check out your handiwork and leave you a comment as well.
 
~~Sandi~~

7 comments:

  1. Love your spread, looks like a fun week! Thanks for playing along with the SOUS PL challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute how you used your card! Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your spreads! That look like one incredibly busy, fun week! Thank you for sharing with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Thanks for playing at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a wonderful PL layout, so much to look at. Isn't PL just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a wonderful PL layout, so much to look at. Isn't PL just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your spread & all the hearts!! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...