Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Cole


The Paper Issues Sketchy Saturday sketch that was just posted a couple of days ago really inspired me.  I rarely get creative Monday - Friday because I work long hours and get up very early in the morning.  I am usually spent by the time I get home.  But Monday night, having been inspired by this sketch, I pulled out some fun papers to match the fun birthday picture of my grandson Cole.  Last night I drank an energy drink and sat down determined to create.  It was a lot easier that I expected....probably due to this fun sketch:
I had a lot of fun mixing and matching papers and using loads of fun embellishments.  I actually used products from Bella Blvd., Carta Bella, Imaginisce, October Afternoon, Simple Stories,  & Pinkfresh Studios. Cole has a wild and fun personality and I wanted the page to reflect that.


I hope you have time to create with this fun sketch.  If you do, you can link it up HERE and maybe win some goodies.

Thanks for dropping by.
~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. I noticed this right away as i just used that polka dot paper the other day on a Layout! great job with your mixing and matching-love the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO!! Love all of the papers you used and that sweet photo!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun LO! Thank you for linking it up to the current sketch party on the Paper Issues blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...