Monday, November 17, 2014

Stuck On U Sketches Project Life Challenge -- Woodgrain




They say all good things must come to an end and I guess that is true because this is my final post for the Stuck on U Sketches Project Life design team.  I have so enjoyed these challenges these last few months and working with such talented designers.  I am grateful for the time I spent on the team and all the inspiration I received.

This challenge is to use woodgrain -- and boy did I embrace that challenge!!  I love woodgrain and not only used woodgrained patterned papers I also used some wooden banners and an actual slice of wood that I stamped on....fun, fun!  Here are some close-ups of each page:



I hope you will join with me and link up a wood grain project.  There is a wonderful prize up for grabs.  For more information and to link your project go to the Stuck on U Sketches blog.

~~Sandi~~

7 comments:

  1. I love this, Sandi - especially that wood banner and the actual piece of wood that you stamped on! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS PL pages, Sandi! I love all the wood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did an awesome job with the woodgrain theme thru both pages. I've really enjoyed your reveals while you were on the DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really made the wood grain shine! I love how you embellished the banner and stamped on the slice! Lots of fabulous pictures and journaling round out this wonderful spread! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pages! Love all the journaling you do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...