Wednesday, October 11, 2017

11


My great niece is going to be 11 in early November and since I was making cards all weekend, I decided to make one for her also. I used this special World Card Making Day sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap and I am entering it in their sketch challenge.


I used all Jillibean Soup products on this card and followed their color challenge:

I used all 5 colors and am entering it in their Color Challenge from World Card Making Day.

That's about it for tonight. I think I will watch a little hockey and go to bed early tonight. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~


5 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, Sandi! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owls - really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Sandi :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that owl paper you used with your card! Adorable! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...