Tuesday, October 10, 2017

World Card Making Day #8





I the used awesome sketch by Kristine Davidson for the Jillibean Soup World Card Making Day Sketch Challenge for this card for my husband. I just love Kristine's sketches and I have really enjoyed creating with her card sketches. I am so excited because I was able to play with all three of her awesome sketches. In fact, one of them I was able to use twice on two different cards. Kristine's sketches really inspire me.









I am also linking this to the Simon Says Stamp's World Card Making Day link-up


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.


~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Using CarRental8 you can discover the best rental cars at over 50000 international locations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...