Monday, October 23, 2017

It's All About The Candy




My Halloween card and projects are done and mailed out. Some of them have already been received. So this is my last project to share with you except for a couple of Halloween themed scrapbook pages that I am going to know out before the end of the month. I used one of the sketches from
Sketch-n-Scrap for this card for my grandson Cole:


I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Photo Inspiration Challenge.
Here is the inspiration photo:



I was inspired by the Halloween theme and the candy corn. I also used all the colors on my card as well.

That is it for today. It was a good day. I had my one year screening for breast cancer which I beat one year ago. I am happy to say that I remain cancer free...yay! Life is Good. I will be back tomorrow to share a summer layout (and there might be ice cream)

~~Sandi~~


6 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card! I know your grandson will love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card, I luv the purple background, really makes your card pop! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card - love the candy corn. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors on this fun Halloween card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy Halloween card! So cute! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...