Monday, October 2, 2017

I Love Cacti



I absolutely love succulents and cacti and have several scattered around my home. I also have found that I love to color these sweet little stamps that I recently purchased (and used for the first time) from My Favorite Things. I used their sketch from this week and am entering their



Since I used some Never Before Used Schtuff, I am entering this card in Darnell's NBUS Challenge


One final challenge I am entering is the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Well that is it for tonight....it has been a very sad, emotional day and I need to go to bed. Thanks for stopping by.

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

  1. This is another fabulous card, Sandi! You nailed that sketch and your coloring is perfection! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell (I now own the set you used in your first entry!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...