Sunday, October 29, 2017

Hello Fantastic Beautiful Crazy Life


 My life for the past couple of years has gotten quite unpredictable and crazy. We have weathered 2 hurricanes in 11 months here in Florida and we are currently living with several tarps on our roof and fighting with our insurance company for enough money to make the needed repairs. I was diagnosed and beat breast cancer in 2016 and moved my 85 year old Dad to Florida from Colorado. He built a beautiful new home but due to health issues and several falls he only lived in it for less than 2 months. He has since transitioned to an awesome Assisted Living Facility.....but it has not been easy for him (or me). In the midst of all the changes in my family and my life I have to say I am still one lucky gal. I love my crazy life and wanted to document that on this page. I am getting more comfortable scrapping myself. I was inspired to use a large 8x10 photo by the Super Size Me Challenge in the Paper Issues Fall Crop on their Facebook page. I used the October Rewind sketch from Rochelle Spears:


As you can see, I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to accommodate my vertical photo and used a much larger photo than was shown in the sketch. I love the 5 strips of cardstock/patterned paper in the background of the sketch and followed that identically. I love taking an awesome sketch and making it my own while still staying true to the major design elements.

That is it for this post....I have been busy scrapping this weekend so I will be back soon with another project to share.

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

  1. Love how you rotated the sketch! Great LO!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...