Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10 Reasons I Love You


As promised here are a few of the pages from the mini album I made for my wonderful husband, Dave for Valentine's Day. I have decided to enter this album in the Live Love Laugh challenge over at Wee Memories. The above page is probably my favorite. I found that cute little record in the clearance bin in the sewing section of my local Super Wal*Mart for $1 and I loved it. Everything is from my drawers of stash. I worked on it for about 5 hours total on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Plus I had been looking at mini-albums for weeks gathering ideas and inspiration. Leave me a comment and let me know your favorite page and I will chose one commenter at random and send them a blank mini-album to create your own.





Dave and my Dad hit it off immediately....two geeks who love computers......


Don't forget my blog giveaway is this Sunday....leave a comment on my very first blog post telling me you have become a follower and then leave another comment on the same post telling me your favoite Super Bowl commercial. I am giving away 12 sheets of Bo Bunny's beautiful Noel Christmas papers and an awesome Little Yellow Bicycle tote. I will announce the winner Sunday 2/20 before the Daytona 500.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love what you did for this mini! Such cute reasons. love the snoring pic ;) That record patch is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages. I love how everything is all tied together. My favorite page is #2. I love your heart flowers, and that frame is awesome. Great job on using your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great album, Sandi! You sure know how to put together a mini. My favorite is #2...the reason reminds me of me & my husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treasure, Sandi! You can really tell that you put a lot of thought and time into your creation! Thanks so much for entering it in Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea for a mini and a perfect v-day gift for a man! So glad you linked at Paper Issues!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...