Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Paper Variety card entry




Here is a little card I worked on today for the challenge over at The Paper Variety this week. The challenge was to use this sketch. I had fun with the interpretation of the sketch and actually took my inspiration from one of the papers in the prize package I am hoping to win. That prize is so tempting to me because Jillibean Soup is one of my FAVORITE companies out right now.
I am also going to use if for the card challenge this month at Scrappin'-n-Chattin' to use five or more solid colored pieces of cardstock.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. hi Sandi! Your card is totally adorable! Love that you made your own birdhouses!! They are so cute...and the colors happy & fun. Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your whimsical take on our sketch, Sandi! Those litel birdhouses are just adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative Sandi. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards Sandi. i really like the birdhouse one. good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome job sandi! the card is fab! thanks for sharing with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it! Love the colors and the background and that little "hello." Just awesome! Thanks for participating at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love JBS! The birdhouses are adorable. Great take on the card sketch. Come back again tomorrow for a new challenge at TPV! :)
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...