Saturday, February 12, 2011

Keep Calm


I love cupcakes....who doesn't? One of my favorite shows on the Food Network is "Cupcake Wars". Last year I lost 50 pounds and this year I am on a quest to lose my final 50 pounds so alas, I do not eat cupcakes these days. But I still love them and made what is one of my favorite cards in awhile today that features a cupcake. This is for the current weekly challenge on The Paper Variety which is run by two of my bestest buddies...Suzanne (who helped me get my blog designed and up and running) and Abby. Check it out....great weekly challenges and awesome prizes and lots of fun! I have also entered this card over at Squigglefly for their "Making the Rounds" challenge and the "sweet treats" challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Thanks for checking in again and please check out my older posts to enter for my blog giveaway on February 20th
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Awwwww I love me some Sandi!

    Super cute card, I love it! Especially all the faux stitching :) Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Variety, so nice to see your new blog hooked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Sandi! one thing about this kind of cupcake is they won't hinder you in your weight loss. Way to go for you losing 50 pounds!
    Your card is really cute, and I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sandi! Your cupcake card's sentiment is adorable!! Love that! Beautifully designed card w/sweet colors. :) Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Sandi! Love that BG Nook and Pantry line. Thanks for sharing your cupcake at TPV! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a really yummy card!! I adore your layout and your fun design!! Thanks so much for playing along at the Squigglefly "making the rounds" challenge!! Hope to see you again!!

    Congrats on your weight-loss!! That's not an easy thing to do!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these colors! Fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Variety :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously right, who can resist a cupcake card?! I adore the sweet colors! Thanks so much for linking up and helping me celebrate my blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...