Saturday, February 19, 2011

Abby-tude


My granddaughter Abigail is still smack dab in the midst of the (dare I say it?) terrible twos. She wants HER way and she wants it NOW. She doesn't like to eat with the family at meal times or go to bed when it's time. She does not appreciate standing in line (as we and those poor folks in line with us found out at Disney World last November). She is quick to loudly vocalize her displeasure at any situation she is no longer interested in. Her attention span lasts no longer than the blink of an eye. She is unreasonable, illogical, stubborn, sassy, vocal and but absolutely ADORABLE. I hope she remains strong-willed as it will serve her well as she gets older.
This layout is for the Lasting Memories red and pink/white challenge. I used this week's Sketch over at Sketchy Thursday which you can see here. They offer great prizes and I submit an entry nearly every week. I am also entering this page over at my favorite yahoo group Scrappin-n-Chattin for the February 4 photo challenge. I will be picking a winner tomorrow for my blog candy so be sure to check back. And if you haven't already please comment on my Feb. 6 blog post to enter.

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Sandi this is a fabulous layout! Loooooove the title too. ;)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Love the title and your journaling. So true those 2's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandi

    Love your layout and gorgeous pictures. Just to let you know the link at Lasting Memories goes to Sketchy THursday not here - I found you through the comment you left on my blog.
    Thank you for playing and hope to see you again at Lasting Memories.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great title Sandi. I love the papers you used and flower. The different fonts that you used for the title. Very nice layout. Good luck at Sketchy Thursdays, and at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love your title! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! I love that title!!!
    Abby is just too cute and I love the sketch you used, great take on it. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your LO and title is so CUTE! The TWO's are so SASSY but so CUTE! Thank-you for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh those terrible twos! love your layout, Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lasting Memories! =)Tiffany DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toooooooooooooooooo STINKIN' cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeee those photos and that title ROCKS!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color combo! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week, come play again!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...