Friday, June 24, 2011

Buddies


Dave's brother and his wife have the cutest little boys.  When we received this photo last week, I just knew I had to scrap it.  I used October Afternoon's Seaside collection.....one of my favorites from last summer but I absolutely love it.  The nostalgic feel to it brings me back to summers visiting my grandparents in Cape May, New Jersey.  I think it was there that I feel in love with the beach...a life-long romance with all things associated with the sea.  I used this sketch:



 I am entering this page in The Paper Variety's summer challenge and Sketches in Thyme June open challenge. 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Sandi, that is just adorable! I love the papers you chose and the colors. Thanks for participating at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific take on the sketch! What an adorable boy layout-perfect colors, perfect embellies and adorable photo! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those two little buddies are sooo cute! great job on the sketch, Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! LOVE all those gorgeous colors with your seaside theme! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout!! Love your take on the sketch!! Thank for playing along at Sketches in Thyme, hope to see you play along next month!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...