Sunday, June 5, 2011

Respect the Mustache





This is my youngest grandson Cole doing what he does best......being an adorable little boy! When I saw these pictures on Facebook I loved everything about them....the guitar tee shirt, the poses and that great mustache!  I found the perfect two page sketch this weekend for these pictures from Let's Scrap.  I rarely attempt 2 pagers but always like them when I do.  I used some vintage 80's blue Bugle Boy buttons from a big jar of buttons I bought at a local thrift store recently and on the left hand side page that is a vintage wooden button.  That mayonnaise jar full of old buttons was definitely worth the $5.00!

Challenges entered:
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome layout Sandi. I can imagine how excited you were to see these photos on Facebook. They are perfect. Everything about the layout is fantastic. Good luck with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe! this is such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun LO's! Perfectly embellished too! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific page Sandi! Thanks for sharing the cuteness at TPV this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun LO! Love that sentiment!


    Thanks for playing along at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...