Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary

My in-laws are celebrating their 46th wedding anniversary this weekend.  This is the card I made for them.  I am not very good at wedding or anniversary cards so I just made it in my funky kind of way but the sentiment is heartfelt.  Congratulations are certainly in order when you have spent a lifetime with one another.  I used 3 papers from Basic Grey's Life of the Party 6x6 pad (including the wood grain pattern paper that I matted the sentiment on) so I am entering it in the Scrapbookers Anonymous challenge.  I am also entering it the CAS-ual Friday challenge to use an edge punch on my card.

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love these papers!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love your style. I'm sure your in-laws will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card,love the papers. Thanks for playing along with us at SA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on the sketch! Looks super festive. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fun and funky and seems perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveeeeeeeeeee it! LOVING that design! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with SA! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute. love the stitching around the edge. Thanks so much for digging in your stash and playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are going to love it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice clean look! Thanks for playing with Scrapbookers Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...