Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scenic View



I am really enjoying working with these pictures from our trip to Colorado.  My husband took such awesome photographs of the beautiful mountains and scenery out there that I will be scrapping pages with the pictures for quite awhile.  While walking around the tourist section of Estes Park I literally stumbled into the cutest little scrapbook and stamp store....how lucky is that???  I bought just a few items as Dad was sitting on the bench outside and I did not want to keep him waiting.  (Plus Dave "chaperoned" me inside the store to make sure that I didn't blow all our spending money in the scrapbook store!!)  This die cut sheet was one of the papers I bought and I love it.  The bottom border of trees, grass and wildlife is from Martha Stewart and the picture of Dave and I on the mountain where Dave's head is cut off is courtesy of my dad....thanks Dad!  lol  I used the 6-9-11 sketch from Sketchy Thursday.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I loveeee those photos and loving the mountain top!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVe that die cut paper! Great find! Such a pretty page! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top and bottom borders are great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...