Thursday, June 30, 2011

Salt Life -- Bo Bunny and The Paper Variety Challenges


As soon as Bo Bunny announced this summer collection "Barefoot and Bliss" I knew I would have to have it.  I stopped in at my favorite local scrapbook store (LSS) and asked her to bring it in because I wanted ALL of it. She brought it and I bought it....lol!  Then I saw the current Bo Bunny challenge (actually my scrappin' buddy Suzanne showed me) and knew I had to enter.  The challenge is to find inspiration from an advertisement for a project using a Bo Bunny collection.  Well I drew my inspiration from the colors in this Ralph Lauren paint ad:

I also used this wonderful sketch from this week's challenge over at The Paper Variety:


This sketch was perfect to use with my new Bo Bunny papers and pictures of my grandsons when they were down here visiting a couple of summers ago.  These 2 challenges were so much fun to combine and I love the end result!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Sandi, this turned out AWESOME girlfriend! great photo inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sandi!! You totally rock beachy pages girl...
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout and such cute photos, thanks for taking part in our challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Sandi. I'm so glad that you love this line so much. The page is just gorgeous. You are correct. The sketch is perfect for the photos. I am planning on doing a page with it today. Good luck at Bo Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't combining challenges fun? I can see why you love this collection so much. Perfect! Thanks for playing along this week with TPV's sketch challenge and good luck at Bo Bunny also :)
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. inspiration is everywhere! love this layout! thanks for sharing it with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the inspiration picture and TPV sketch! Love all the little phrases you added with the tiny type stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute layout! Love how you used the picture for inspiration. Loved how it turned out :) Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful LO - This Bo Bunny line is just perfect for these beach photos!! Thanks for joining our Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love this layout, Sandi! it looks like everyone in the pictures is having a great time! Thank you for linking it up at Paper Issues! We featured you today: http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2012/02/salt-life-layout.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout! I love the way you used the ad for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic! Fun to see you featured @ Paper Issues.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this design, the pictures, the beach feel, and love how you did the Dymo...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous Sandi!! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Issues!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a nice and cheerful page on this dreary February day. Very refreshing. Thank you for linking up and playing along with us at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...