Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays card





I love the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog.  They had a really fun challenge this week called Tic Tac Toe.  I had to use all the elements in a row either up, down or diagonally on a clean and simple (CAS) card.


I chose the row with twine, felt and embossing.  I enbossed my cardstock with my Cuttlebug and used a Basic Gray Feltie from the Oliver collection.  Then I tied up some layered cardstock with some twine.  This card is soon to be on it's way to my grandson Cole. I have a box of goodies for him and his older brother Jacob.  I love to spoil my grandchildren and wish I had unlimited resources to do so.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this guy?! So fun! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - hope that you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...