Sunday, February 16, 2020

Best Snow Day Ever


It snowed last week in the Midwest and my son Adam texted me that they were all at home with a snow day. I asked him to take some pictures since I had some snow themed scrapbook paper left over from scrapping our trip to Detroit this time last winter. I do not get a chance to scrap many winter weather pages since I live in Florida so I really enjoyed working with all the pictures Adam sent me. This is the second of two pages that I have made so far. I used this awesome sketch from 
That is it for today, I hope you are enjoying your weekend as much as I am enjoying mine.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch! The selfie pic is great, everyone looks like they're having a lot of fun! Love your choice of papers & embellies on this, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! I just love how you used the stickers for the border, so fun and great pics too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout, definitely look like they were having fun :) and I like the take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is fantastic, Sandi! Love all of your embellishments and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...