Saturday, February 15, 2020

Hello Sunshine

I made another friendship card and I know just who I want to send this to. I was inspired to make a friendship card and mail it out by the Meant To Be Sent Challenge at Sugar Pea Designs:

 I always send all the cards I make so this is an easy challenge for me. I am trying to build my stash so I have cards on hand to send out as needed. I have been sending a number of cards our recently for card drives....sick kids in the hospital, a newly diagnosed cancer patient, a 100 year veteran. I really love spending a little snail mail cheer.

I am also entering this card in the Make Your Own Background Challenge at Your Next Stamp
and
Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Week #426 - #427
That is it for today....thanks for stopping by my blog. I have a traditional 12x12 scrapbook page to share tomorrow. 
~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...