Sunday, February 23, 2020

Gnomes For The Holidays Week 45

My home was full of holiday gnomes this past Christmas. I happened to be at TJ Maxx the day they were putting out all the new Christmas decorations (it was before Halloween!!) and got my pick of the litter. Needless to say several came home with me. This ceramic gnome is my favorite however. 

I am still plugging along, working hard to finish my 2019 Traveler's Notebook.....only a few more weeks to document. For this page I used this fun sketch from Lisa Hidy and am entering it at her blog My Creative Endeavors.


I am also entering this spread in the TN Time With Lisa and Lori Challenge at Lori Stroup's blog
My Happy Life  Lori's challenge was to pick and use three items from the following list:
The color pink
The color red
Hearts
Flowers
Tag(s)
Label(s)
Washi tape
Gold
Striped patterned paper

I used the color red, hearts, a tag, a label and striped paper. I guess I got a bit carried away because that is definitely more than three but I had fun with it.
That is about it for now....hope you had a wonderful weekend.
~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable Sandi! Those gnomes are all the rage right now I know and I am sure I would have snagged up a few if I had found them too! Great job with the sketch and the challenge this month! Thanks so much for joining us at TN Time with Lisa & Lori!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...