Friday, February 7, 2020

Week 44 Domestic Goddess

I am working hard on catching up and finishing my 2019 TN....the end is in sight. Week 44 was a week I just wanted to document what it was like for the first 6 months of retirement. While I am loving being retired there are some days that I am bored, lonely or restless but I am getting used to it. All my retired friends told me there is and adjustment period and overall I am enjoying the quiet, the freedom and the stress free life I now have.

I used this awesome sketch by Lisa and am entering this spread in the TN Time With Lisa and Lori Challenge on her blog My Creative Endeavors



I also am entering this in Lori's Challenge on her blog My Happy Life to use something old and something new on my spread. The Domestic Goddess title and household ephemera are from a Simple Stories collection of a few years ago called Domestic Bliss. The alphas are from the Florence alphas from Bella Blvd and I recently had to replenish my stash....I had used up some of my favorite colors...navy being one of them. That is my new item. I use them on all my TN pages.

That is it for tonight. Come back tomorrow for a fun Lawn Fawn card. In the meantime, enjoy your weekend. 
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing Sandi! Love your take on the sketch. Retirement sounds divine and so glad you are enjoying it! Thanks for joining us at TN Time with Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this spread, Sandi! You are doing great on getting your 2019 TN done. I still have quite a ways to go, but I so enjoy the process and know I will get there! Thanks so much for playing along with our TN Time With Lisa & Lori January challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...