Saturday, February 8, 2020

Lawn Fawn Thank You Card

I don't know about you but I never have enough thank you cards. I wish I could build my stash on them but it seems every time I make one, I need to send it right out. That was the case for this card. I used this great sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap:

I flipped the sketch 90 degrees to make a landscape card and I am entering it in their 

I also was inspired by the current challenge #70 at Lawn Fawnatics Lots Of Love

I was inspired by the color scheme and all the colorful hearts. I used the sweet little trio of hearts stamp from my new Stud Puffin stamp set to stamp those hearts along the bottom and broke out an older Lawn Fawn stamp set for the Thank You sentiment called Scripty Sayings. The plaid paper is also from Lawn Fawn.

Well that is it for now....hope your weekend is going well. We are having a good weekend but it is going by WAY too fast.
~~Sandi~~

8 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I love the swirly sentiment and all the hearts! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this thank you card is darling! i love the little bit of plaid! soooo sweet! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Sandi! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super choice to turn the sketch. Love those sentiment stamps that go the width of the card. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you flipped the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...