Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Love

Here is another page documenting our professional photo shoot in my 2019 Traveler's Notebook. Lasting Memories is sponsoring a bunch of very cool inspiring challenges this month to pull out some long forgotten items and use them on your scrapbook pages. I am entering this spread in their 
I used a stamp from a Paper Smooches stamp set for the word LOVE on the speech bubble. That was one of the first stamp sets that I ever bought and has survived many purges. I love the funky handwritten font.

That is it for right now. I have to go wrap the birthday gifts that I bought my granddaughter. I went a little overboard so that is going to take awhile and it needs to get done because the package has to go to the post office tomorrow. I will however be back this afternoon or evening with another post. This one is a card. See you then.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...