Friday, February 14, 2020

Your Friendship Is A Blessing

As I said before, I am trying to build my stash of cards so I have a card ready on hand to send out whenever needed. Rest assured, I mail out ALL the cards I make so it would be really nice to build up a stash and since retiring in June last year, I have actually built up a little stash. However, I did not have any friendship cards in my stash so at my Stampin' Up class this week, I made a couple of them.

I am entering this card in the Meant To Be Sent Challenge at Sugar Pea

I am also entering this card in the Word Art Wednesday 

That is it for now...I might pop in later with another friendship card to share or then again it might be tomorrow. I am really feeling inspired to create a traditional 12x12 scrapbook page.
~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. I love your card, Sandi. The basket weave embossing folder is adorable and makes a great background. Thanks SO much for sharing your wonderful card in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I'm super grateful to have you link up with us, and I really hope you will continue to play along. I love visiting your blog and seeing your sweet cards.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...