Sunday, February 9, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 70 Lots of Love


I am still making Valentine cards and still enjoying the process. This one was sent to my son's girlfriend yesterday and I have one more to send out tomorrow and that is it for this year. For this card I used this gorgeous sketch from Julee Tilman for her blog Poetic Artistry Sketch Challenge
I was totally inspired by the current inspiration board at 
I used the color scheme, all the hearts and the general Love theme.

I am also entering this card in the Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes #424 - #425
That is it for now....hockey is on the TV and my puppy is keeping my spot on the couch warm for me. Hope your weekend was wonderful. Thanks for stopping in my blog. Stop in tomorrow to see a fun gnome Valentine and why I was laughing while I was making it today.
~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Really fun card ... love the design

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hearts are soooo sweet in the jar!! i love the bright colors, too! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet valentine, Sandi! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...